It is a common skin disease, usually affecting infants and young children, It leads to red sores on the face, especially around the nose and mouth, Also, these sores may be made up elsewhere in the body of clonidine and feet dermatology “, sores will be peeled rapidly and lead to the formation of a brown cortex, and dermatology is contagious and may be transmitted through the use of the clothes or towels of an infected person, Dermal shingles are usually treated by the use of antibiotics and it should be noted that antibiotics help prevent the spread of this disease 24 hours after they start to be used.
The main goal of the treatment of dermal shingles is to speed up the healing process, improve the appearance of the skin, prevent complications, and also prevent the spread of infection. It should be noted that treatment depends on the severity of the injury. In mild cases, dermal shingles are usually not treated, but in severe cases will be treated using many methods, which will be explained, as follows:
- Topical antibiotics: Moperosin ointment mupirocin which is applied directly to the skin, but before using it should be gently removed, the affected area should be washed using warm water and soap, also hands should be thoroughly washed after using this ointment, and it should be noted that the patient usually responds to this treatment within 7 days.
- Oral antibiotics: This drug is used when localized antibiotics fail to treat dermal antelopes. The choice of the type of antibiotic depends on the severity and prevalence of the disease, as well as on the general health of the infected person. It should be noted that antibiotics are usually used for 7 days, and the treatment must be fully completed even if symptoms improve before it ends.
- Natural remedies: The use of tea tree oil, olive oil, manuka honey, and coconut oil may help relieve the symptoms of dermal shingles, but it should be noted that there is insufficient scientific evidence to confirm this.
- Home remedies: The use of certain home remedies as well as antibiotics helps speed up the healing process these treatments include cleaning sores using warm water and soap three to four times a day And removing the crusts, but the hands must be washed thoroughly after removing them, to prevent the spread of infection And drying the affected area and applying an antibiotic ointment and then covering it with a gauze helps speed up the healing process, Also bathing with a diluted bleach solution for 15 minutes helps kill bacteria.
Prevention of Skin Shells
Keeping children infected with this disease at home or covering sores well helps prevent transmission to others. After the methods of treatment of dermal shingles have been clarified, ways of preventing the infection will be clarified. The most important of these methods will be good attention to hygiene. Other methods will be clarified, as follows:
- Bathing and washing hands thoroughly.
- Cover wounds and cover insect bites.
- Trim the nails and keep them clean.
- Avoid scratching sores.
- Washing tools that have been touched by an infected person using hot water.
- Changing towels and clothes when touched by an infected person.
- Sanitize surfaces and toys touched by the infected person.
- Avoid sharing personal tools with the infected.