Ways To Treat Fish Eye Disease
Fish Eye Disease
To understand ways of treating fish eye disease, the concept of this disease must be articulated. Fish-eye disease is called warts, and warts are abnormal growth on the skin that appears as a result of exposure to the virus called HPV. the affected area usually appears as thick and harsh skin, It is noteworthy that fish-eye disease can infect any part of a human being But hands and feet are the most affected parts, and it should be noted that the type of wart depends on the nature of the shape in which it appears as well as the location of the injury. And this article will talk about ways to treat fish eye disease.
Types of Fish Eye Disease
There are many types of fish eye disease, the most common of which are four types, They are common warts that appear mostly on the horns of the hands and plantar warts on the soles of the foot, genital warts found in reproductive parts and are considered sexually transmitted diseases The last type of wart is called flat warts, and this type of wart usually appears on parts that are constantly exposed to shaving. And one wart or a bunch of warts can appear in the victim himself.
Causes of fish eye disease
Fish eye disease results from the virus causing it to reach healthy people this virus can be transmitted through contact with objects that the infected person touched with the body part affected by the wart, Like wearing warts in the footwear area, for example, it should be noted that the handshake of warts in their hands transmits infection as well. Moreover, skin contact with a wart’s skin may also transmit the infection. It should also be noted that warts may be transmitted from one part of the body to another part of the infected person. In general, people with any form of vulnerability are most likely to catch the virus that causes fish-eye disease, including those with AIDS or HIV.
Ways to treat fish eye disease
Before explaining the treatment of fish-eye disease, it must be explained that there are many cases where warts are healed on their own in several weeks to a few years, time depends on the number of warts and where they appear and it should be noted that children are detected from warts faster than adults and adults, The methods of treating the fish eye with pharmaceutical and domestic options will be described in some detail below.
Medical options are considered effective methods of treating fish eye disease and are often resorted to if the allele is disturbing to its owner, or if the wart is prolonged. In such cases, the competent physician decides on appropriate treatment depending on the condition of the infected person. The methods of treating medical fish eye disease include:
- Salsalic acid: This acid, sold in the form of a medication that does not require a prescription, can be applied to warts. It is worth noting that it is not applied to the skin, as well as is prevented from being applied to healthy, non-wart skin because it is a scorching substance that may cause harm to it.
- Cryotherapy: Refrigeration is an effective fish eye disease treatment method, and its principle is to spray cooled nitrogen on the wart until a layer is formed thereafter, and this forming layer soon flakes out within a week of the wart fizzling.
- Cantharidin: This chemical compound is one of the extracts obtained from some insect species. Some pharmaceuticals contain Cantaridine compounds as well as other chemical compounds. Application of these preparations to warts has been shown to remove and dispose of them.
- Candida injections: These injections locally activate the immune system to stimulate it to fight and eliminate warts, and it is important to know that these injections are not used for pregnant women suffering from warts.
- Other treatments: treatment of other medicinal fish eye disease, antibiotics administered in the event of wart infection only, vitamin A-derived retinoids, and immunotherapy that stimulates the body to get rid of warts.
- Surgery: Surgery is not preferred for wart treatment usually because it often causes traces or scars, but if other options fail to get rid of warts, surgical options are taken into account.
Home remedies may not do without medical options such as ways of treating fish eye disease, but in many cases, they may work. One option used to get rid of warts, especially those found on the hands and fingers of the hands, is the following:
- Vinegar: It is recommended to dilute apple cider vinegar with water and then dip a cotton ball into it and apply it to the wart position, preferably covering the area for the whole night.
- Lemon juice: Lemon juice is diluted before using as well, and used in the same way as Fattah vinegar.
- Garlic extract: Garlic can be ground and applied to the wart position and covered for a full night. It should be noted that it is preferable to repeat this method daily until the wart is eliminated.
- Clear nail polish: It is claimed that it can be useful in cases of warts, and it is preferable to apply it to warts day after day, for two weeks.
Prevention of fish eye disease
The concept of prevention of fish eye disease is not only to prevent transmission of disease to others but also to prevent transmission of warts to other parts of the body that are not infected with it. One of the tips that can be followed to reduce the risk of transmission of the disease to others as well as to other parts of the body is:
- Hand washing continuously, especially after contact with the victim’s skin or for personal purposes.
- Do not touch warts and avoid tampering with them.
- Cover the wart with a clean medical piece.
- Ensure that the hands and feet remain wet.